Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here are my “random” things. Not very exciting, but that' me. :)
1. I like Barry Manilow. It makes me feel very old (yes, I’m 38) and geeky to admit that.
2. I’m a stay-at-home mom wannabe. I love to cook and sew and take care of my family. I just can’t seem to give up my teaching gig (love those kids too much).
3. My 13-year-old son is actually a really nice kid and enjoys spending time with his parents. (Egads! A teenager that still claims his family – amazing!)
4. I actually wear an apron when I cook and don’t find it to be demeaning to me as a woman. I’m a messy cook and I have really cute aprons!
5. I have a secret desire to dye to my hair pink and be in a rock band. Sadly, I can’t sing and the only instrument I play well is the clarinet. Not quite rock band material.
6. I hate to clean my house. Luckily, my husband is somewhat of a neat freak and keeps it looking great.
Hmmm..... now to tag some others: