1 lb vermicelli or angel hair pasta (cook following directions)
3 C cubed cooked chicken
5 C (20 oz) shredded sharp cheddar cheese (I use reduced fat and only use an 8oz block that I shred myself)
Italian seasoning (use generously)
1 C milk
1. Grease a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
2. Layer pasta, chicken, seasonings and cheese several times.
3. Just before baking, pour milk over top.
4. Cover with foil, if space permits. (I sometimes press down to compact the ingredients into the
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Recipe source - tammiesrecipes.com