1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
1 large egg
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
1 (14 oz.) package Pillsbury® Pumpkin Quick Bread
3/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
1 large egg
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1. HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
2. BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer until soft. Add egg, sugar
and lemon peel. Beat until smooth.
3. PLACE pumpkin bread mix into large bowl. Remove 3/4 cup dry mix and set aside in
small bowl to make topping. Add milk, oil and egg to remaining bread mix in large
bowl. Stir 50 strokes or until blended.
4. FILL each muffin cup with about 1/4 cup batter. Make indentation in batter with small
measuring spoon sprayed with no-stick cooking spray. Put 1 heaping tablespoon
cream cheese mixture in center of each muffin.
5. ADD melted butter to reserved dry mix. Stir with fork until crumbly. Add pecans.
Crumble about 1 tablespoon over each muffin.
6. BAKE 20 minutes. Cool 10 minutes in pan. Remove muffins from pan. Place on
baking rack to finish cooling.
Makes 12 muffins
recipe source - Pillsbury