4 (6 ounce) tuna steaks (3/4-inch thick)
1 1/4 teaspoons pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 teaspoons dark brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
1/4 cup chicken broth
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
1. Sprinkle tuna with pepper and salt and old bay seasoning.
2. Place tuna on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray or covered in foil.
3. Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 145° and fish begins to flake easily with a fork.
4. While that is broiling, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients until smooth.
5. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened.
6. Serve with fish.
Recipe source - Recipezaar