1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 cup peanut butter, creamy
2 cups oatmeal, not quick
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1. Cream first three ingredients together.
2. Add the vanilla, eggs and peanut butter and combine.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix together.
4. Spread dough on a greased sheet cake pan.
5. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes until golden brown.
6. Cool and cut into bars.
Modified from a recipe found on recipezaar.