This is a wonderful frittata! It's easy to make, it's filling, and makes a great supper or breakfast!
4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp salt and pepper, each
1/2 onion, sliced
1 tsp olive oil
about 3 cups fresh spinach
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I use 2% kind)
1. In bowl, whisk bacon crumbles, eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
2. In skillet, sauté onions in 1 tsp olive oil.
3. Once brown, add a few tsp of water and cook another 1-2 minutes.
4. Add spinach and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes, until it wilts.
5. Pour egg mixture over the spinach and onions.
6. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, until the eggs have set around the edges.
7. Bake at 450 for 5 minutes.
8. Add shredded cheese to the top and bake another 1-2 minutes until cheese melts. (If you don't like cheese, you can leave it off and it will still be very tasty.)
Recipe source - $5 Dinners.com