This is a very cheesy, yummy casserole. You can boost the health factor by adding vegetables to it. It's a very kid friendly meal.
3 cups cooked chicken
1 (12oz) pkg thin spaghetti noodles (I use Ronzoni Smart Taste for the added fiber)
1 Tbsp butter
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 10 oz cans reduced fat cream of chicken soup
1 cup skim milk
1 1/2 cup Velveeta Light
pepper to taste
1. Chop the cooked chicken into bite size pieces. Boil noodles according to the directions on package.
2. In another pan, melt butter and sauté celery and onion, usually 3-4 minutes.
3. Add chicken, soup, milk, Velveeta, pepper; mix until well blended.
4. Drain spaghetti and add to chicken mixture, mix well.
5. Bake in a large greased baking pan for 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until bubbly.
Note: You could add a bag of broccoli slaw or other veggies to this recipe if you like. My son won't have anything to do with cooked broccoli, so I have to leave it out.
Recipe modified from Newlyweds