- 4 peaches, halved and pitted
- 1/8 cup Mazola Corn Oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup prepared salted caramel sauce
- Your favorite vanilla ice cream
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted (optional)
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combined brown sugar and cinnamon. Set aside
- Brush cut halves of peaches with Mazola Corn Oil and place face down on the grill. Brush the outside (skin side) of the peaches with corn oil while the other side cooks. Grill for about 3 minutes, or until peaches are just beginning to develop grill marks.
- Using tongs, carefully flip the peaches. Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mixture over the cut side of the peaches and grill for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove peaches from grill and cool slightly.
- Place one or two peaches in an individual serving dish. Top with vanilla ice cream, salted caramel sauce and toasted pecans. Enjoy!