This is a great light lunch.
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes (or grape tomatoes - halved)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion (such as Vidalia)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place the beans, tomatoes, parsley, and onion in a large salad bowl.
- In a small jar or bowl, place the vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cap the jar and shake, or whisk to combine. Add the oil, and shake or whisk again.
- Toss the salad with the dressing, folding gently so as not to break up the beans. Adjust the seasonings and serve.
- Make-ahead: The salad can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.